Education and Examination Regulations
The Education and Examination Regulations (EER) of the programme describe all rights and obligations of students enrolled in the program. The OER applies to all students of a degree program. Among other things, the transitional regulations per study program are described in the EER. They are available in Dutch and in English-taught programs also in English.
The Rules and Guidelines (R&R) determine how the Examination Board interprets the Education and Examination Regulations.
Do you think you have a justified complaint or objection as a result of the Education and Examination Regulations? Report to the Central Complaints Office.
EER Bachelor's Programmes 2023/2024
EER Master's Programmes 2023/2024
- Anthropology and Development Studies (pdf, 754 kB)
- Psychology (pdf, 598 kB)
- Artificial Intelligence (pdf, 595 kB)
EER Research Master's programmes 2023/2024
- Cognitive Neuroscience (pdf, 481 kB)
- Behavioural Science (pdf, 497 kB)
- Social and Cultural Science (pdf, 484 kB)
Rules and Regulations of the Examination Board 2023/2024
- Anthropology and Development Studies [ENG] (pdf, 306 kB)
- Psychology [ENG] (pdf, 312 kB)
- Artificial Intelligence [ENG] (pdf, 308 kB)
- Cognitive Neuroscience [ENG] (pdf, 306 kB)
- Behavioural Science [ENG] (pdf, 306 kB)
- Social and Cultural Science [ENG] (pdf, 306 kB)
Click here for the Education and Examination Regulations from previous years.