Sign up for the desired course in Osiris. If this doesn't work, read the manual first. If it still doesn't work then search for the course code and contact the STIP (+31 24 36161633 or email@example.com)
Download and print course descriptions
You can download and print course descriptions via Osiris. Follow the steps below.
- Click on 'Courses'
- Select the black tab 'Course module'
- Enter the course code or course title
- Select the suggested course
- Click on 'Print' or make a screenshot
- To download the course, click on 'Destination'. You can now choose to save the document as a PDF file.
To print all course descriptions this way, will be time consuming. If the university you are applying for, would allow this you can also make a list of course titles in Word/PDF and add hyperlinks to the course descriptions in the online course guide.