Exams in sports centre, Vereeniging or Schouwburg
Exams in the sports centre
Due to the corona measures, the sports centre has been divided into smaller sections, each with its own entrance. These separate sections are mentioned in the personal timetable.
Each section of the sports centre is marked on the map (pdf, 1 MB) and in the personal timetable as 1A, 1B, 1C and 2A, 2B and 2C. We urge you to check the map carefully regarding which entrance you should use.
- Prior to the exam, check the personal timetable to find out exactly where you need to be. Enter the building via the correct entrance;
- You need to show a valid identity document (passport, ID card, driver's license) in order to take the exam. A student card is not acceptable as valid proof of identity for exams on campus;
- With regard to existing Corona measures, be present half an hour before the start of the exam to ensure orderly admission;
- There are no cloakroom facilities available in the sports centre; please, hang your coat and bag on your chair or put them behind your chair;
- Before, during and after the exam, strict adherence to the distance guidelines is required. Follow the invigilator’s (Corona) instructions to warrant a smooth exam procedure.
Exams in De Vereeniging or the Stadsschouwburg
Circumstances in De Vereeniging and the Stadsschouwburg are different from those in the sports centre. Therefore, different rules apply here.
- Admission to De Vereeniging and the Schouwburg is allowed 30 minutes before the start of the exam via the main entrance;
- Admission to the exam room is allowed up to 15 minutes after the start of the exam;
- Prior to the exam, check the personal schedule to find out where you need to be exactly. As in the sports centre, there are multiple examination rooms in De Vereeniging and the Schouwburg;
You need to show a valid identity document (passport, ID card, driver's license) in order to take any exam in De Vereeniging or the Schouwburg. A student card is not acceptable as valid proof of identity;
- In both De Vereeniging and the Stadsschouwburg, staff will show you exactly where you need to be;
- The accommodations meet all existing guidelines. Before, during and after the exam, allow sufficient distance from others and follow the invigilator’s (Corona) instructions for a smooth exam procedure;
- You can take your jacket and bag with you to your seat and put them behind your chair. The general cloakroom is unattended;
- The invigilator will offer you some cleaning tissues before the exam. Please, use them to clean your seat, table (and laptop) after the exam;
- Both the Schouwburg and De Vereeniging offer public bicycle storage facilities;
- Paid parking is possible at De Vereeniging site or at public parking places in the vicinity;
- Eduroam Wifi is available on both locations;
- Sockets for laptops etc. are not available;
- There is a visible clock in all examination rooms;
- Take-out catering is available. Please, note there will be no seating at the catering outlets;
- Refreshments may be taken into the examination room. Please, dispose of any waste in the bins available after the exam.