Ongoing Improvement Projects
Reducing study load in B1:
- As of 2018-2019 the B1 year is scheduled in four periods with clear breaks between periods.
Development of the Professional Skills learning path:
- As of 2018-2019, a pilot will be launched in Year 1 to enhance students' self monitoring. Also, the concept of scientist practitioner will be integrated in all introductions.
- As of 2018-2019, Conversational Skills will be mandatory in Year 2.
- Since 2016-2017, Professional Skills practicals are included in Brain & Cognition 2, Development & Mental Health 2 and Behaviour & Environment 2
- In 2016-2017, the Me & My Career platform was launched, to support students in their career orientation.
- 2015-2016 saw the introduction of a new B1 course: Professional Skills for Psychologists (6 ECs).
Strengthening of the programme’s international profile:
- Since 2016-2017, the English-taught Bachelor of Psychology programme is available for international students.
- 2015-2016 has seen the introduction of two English-taught international minors and a Summer School at Radboud University. Both of these are also open to Radboud students.