Choosing Your Follow-Up Master’s Programme
Once you have completed your Bachelor’s programme, you have the option of selecting a follow-up Master’s programme. You may have already known for some time which programme you would like to take. You may also be trying to decide between several different programmes. Whatever your situation: make sure that you give yourself plenty of time to find out about programme details, starting dates and admission requirements. And above all, talk about it with people that you know well and who are familiar with your preferred choice of programme. The following sources of information are also useful:
- Comparative websites such as Studiekeuze 123 (e.g. stappenplan), Master Portal or The Official Master’s Guide
- Websites of the actual programmes: also search relevant online course guides
- SPiN also has its own course guide Nederlandse Masters Psychologie
- Open Master's Day Radboud:
- Open Master's Evening Radboud:
Other Master’s programmes: in other fields or at other universities?
Of course you can choose to continue your studies within a different programme or even at another university. There are too many possibilities to list here. Contact the programme or institution of your choice to find out more. Do not forget to check whether the programme involves additional requirements and if it does, find out how you are able to meet these.