Our student advisors are there to
Advise you on questions regarding:
- Studying in the Netherlands
- Study skills
- How to plan your study and study progress
- Entry requirements and specific regulations
- Study choices
- Any kind of problems that you come across in your programme or in your private life and related to your study.
Please also take notice of this leaflet.
How to contact the student advisor?
- Through firstname.lastname@example.org: Always mention your student number. All student advisors can be reached via this e-mail address.
- Schedule an appointment online: select what kind of appointment and fill out the required fields. You will receive a confirmation with more information about the appointment (zoom link, or location of the appointment). Have you scheduled an appointment on campus? Take a seat in the waiting area at the STIP desk and wait to be picked up. We do our utmost not to overrun the schedule.
Open Office Hours
The Open Office Hours is meant for short questions or when you need urgent contact with a student advisor about a question/problem.
They are currently held online. See the Programme Space on Brightspace for up-to-date information.
- Master students: Monday from 12.30h - 13.30h
- Bachelor students: Monday until Friday from 12.30h - 13.30h
Study advisors Psychology
|Mw. Marije Lammersen
Mw. Tanja van der Heijden
|Mw. Stefanie Hoevenaars- Kwikkel, MSc
||Mw. Pascalle de Vos-Tamis, MSc
|Mw. drs. Jorijn Verbruggen
||Mw. Anne de Vries|