Faculty of Social Sciences
Zoek in de site...

During and after your stay

1. Changes in your course selection after arrival abroad

  • If you want to drop or add courses abroad, you can submit changes by filling out the During Mobility Form for Erasmus or the Change Form for Holland Scholarship/Individual Travel Grant.
  • Have it signed and send it when it is complete to erasmus@ru.nl or studentexchange@ru.nl

2. Grant

  • About a month before the end of your stay (the date that you mention on your grant papers) abroad you will receive information on what to do to wrap up your grant application.

3. Validation of your credits

  • At the end of your stay you can request an overview of your grades and credits at the host university. This is called a Transcript of Records (ToR). Ask the host university to send your ToR directly to ioss@ru.nl.
  • We will convert your grades and enter them in Osiris.
  • You can find more information on the conversion of grades and credits on these pages in Nederlands and English. The conversion tools are guidelines only and therefore no rights can be derived from this information.