Faculty of Social Sciences
Zoek in de site...

Request for diploma by post

If you live abroad ánd on 200 or more kilometers travelling distance from Nijmegen (one way), then you can request to have your diploma sent to your home address by mail.

If you meet the criteria, then Diploma Services will send you the diploma. You will receive a track and trace code.