Online classes via Zoom
At the Radboud Sports Centre we also offer online ticket hours via Zoom. This means that as a member you can join live sports classes from your own home! There are 1 to 2 online ticket hours per day on our schedule for which you can enroll via the app. In addition we can also help you out with online activities on request >>
Online classes we are able to offer are:
- Barre workout: A workout for the entire body inspired by Classical Ballet, Fitness, Yoga and Pilates.
- Body workout: A workout to music aimed at strengthening different muscle groups. Dumbbells can be used for this workout.
- Body workout 60+: Same as the Body workout but with a lower intensity, pace and difficulty.
- B.O.M.: Moving to Music as is only possible at the RSC.
- Dance workout: A dynamic, dance-based cardio workout. Moves from dance hall, house, pop and jazz.
- H.I.I.T .: High Intensity Interval Training: short, intensive exercises that increase the heart rate.
- Intensity workout: A mix of endurance and muscle training to music, not difficult but intensive. Dumbbells can be used for this workout.
- Latin mix: Dance workout based on Latin American dance styles.
- Pilates: Body & mind class in which you train your core muscles very consciously and in a controlled way.
- Pilates 60+: Same as Pilates but with a lower intensity, pace and difficulty.
- Power workout: Basic strength exercises performed to music. Dumbbells can be used for this workout.
- Stretch class: Stretching exercises to reduce tension in your muscles and to increase your flexibility.
- Yoga Ashtanga: Dynamic and fluent form of yoga according to a fixed sequence of exercises.
- Yoga Hatha: Classic form of yoga where you connect with yourself and your mind is relaxed.
- Yoga Vinyasa: Dynamic and fluent form of yoga for strength, balance and self-awareness.
Whether you are an experienced athlete or a beginner, young or old: the above classes are suitable for anyone who wants to keep exercising! During the class, the instructor will indicate several options, so you can participate at your own level.
How does an online ticket hour via Zoom work?
- You can register for participation in an online ticket hour via our registration system or the RSC app.
- There are 298 places available per online ticket hour and you can register up to 1 hour in advance.
- Immediately after you have registered for participation in an online ticket hour, you will receive an email with the zoom link for this lesson. Safe this email and open the zoom link when the lesson starts.
- Because online ticket hours are only intended for members of the Radboud Sports Centre, you will first enter a digital waiting room after opening the zoom link. An employee of the sports centre then allows you to access the online class.
- Online classes are offered as ticket hour, but do not count in the amount of reservations you are allowed to have. You can therefore register in addition to another reservation.
'Rules' for a smooth running of online ticket hours via Zoom
- Try to find a room in your house where you can place your computer in a stable position and where you have enough space to move around safely.
- Make sure you have a mat, a towel and something to drink.
- In case of a Body, Power or Intensity workout, have dumbbells ready if you have these at home. For a Pilates class you can use an extra towel as an aid and for a Yoga class a pillow (or towel) and a yoga block (or a book).
- Log in to the Zoom meeting via the link you will receive by email.
- If you don't have any sound, check the bottom left of the screen to see if you have already clicked 'join Audio'. Then select 'Join with Computer Audio'.
- If you cannot see the teacher in a large screen, you can click 'View' in the top right of the screen and select 'Speaker View'.
- If your Zoom connection is lost or has stopped during class, try to find a place where the WiFi is stronger. If this does not change anything, turn off your camera, this often makes a difference.
- If you have any urgent questions or comments during class, please don't talk, but use the chat function at the bottom of your Zoom image. An employee of the sports centre will answer your questions.
Privacy during online ticket hours
- Online classes are not recorded by us, they are only streamed live!
- Your camera is off by default at the start of the class. However, it is nice for the teacher to see you, so you are more than welcome to turn on your camera. In that case you will also be visible to your fellow athletes. You can always turn off your camera during the class.
- Your microphone is set to 'mute' by default during the entire class, communication is only possible via chat.
- You have the option to change your name if you do not want it to appear. If you do not log in from your own Zoom account, but directly from the link, you can choose in advance which name you want to use.
We wish you lots of fun during our online ticket hours!
Online activities on request
We all know that prolonged sitting is not good for productivity. Because blood circulation decreases, less oxygen and glucose go to the brain and people become less mentally active.
Are you organizing a meeting, conference or online event for your team, department or workgroup and do you want to keep the participants actively involved? Then you can call on us for an active break. Our online workouts are fun to follow and help get blood circulation back on track. After a sports activity, everyone has lots of energy again!
The Radboud Sports Centre offers 11 different online classes. All these workouts can be followed from your living room or workplace and can be adjusted to the group and the occasion. Whether you want to offer the participants in your online meeting a Desk-fit of 15 minutes, a Yoga session of half an hour or a complete Body workout of 50 minutes, we are happy to help.
Would you like to know more about the possibilities of Online sports activities?
Then send an email to Loes Komdeur >>