Not going home for Christmas? Or you just want to spend some time getting to know other students during these joyful days? Join us for the Christmas activities at the University Chaplaincy. We have 3 days of heartwarming activities planned for you.
So a quick overview of the planning / ideas for the Christmas days:
24th (14.00 - 18.00)
- Soul Collages Workshop, Ingrid
- Singing Workshop, Marieke
- Coffee, Thee, Chocolate (opportunities to socialize): maybe baking cookies/ icing cookies.
25th (17.00 - 22.00)
- Mass is from 5pm - 6pm.
- Dinner (everyone brings favorite/ traditional food), around 7pm
- Secret Santa
26th (13.00 - open end)
- Holiday brunch (potluck)
- New Years Card Making
- Mindfulness (Daniel: collaboration with DEI)
- “ugly sweater” contest
Do you want to join the organizing commitee? Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org