Zoek in de site...

Student Support

Academic advisor

The study advisor is there for you in case of personal problems that affect your study progress, or questions regarding admission to the programme or specific courses.

The academic advisor is:

Hilde Swinkels: hilde.swinkels@radboudumc.nl

International office

For practical information on study activities and internships abroad, please contact the International office of the Radboudumc.


University Student Affairs Office

Here, you can consult psychologists, study and career advisors, and professional skills trainers whose job it is to help students at the Radboud University. Student counsellors at the university can give advice and guidance in the event of problems such as financial difficulties, illness, termination of enrolment, or student accommodation.


For more information, see: https://www.radboudumc.nl/en/education/courses/masters-in-biomedical-sciences