Assessment criteria pertaining to internships in the context of the communication profile
(NOTE: if you choose for a communication profile, you also need to attend a research internship)
The student is able to:
- analyse the societal context of a communicative problem and on this basis explain the relevance of a communicative intervention.
- consult with a client to define the goal of a communicative intervention, and on this basis develop a clear and feasible project that should help to realize this goal.
- identify and employ appropriate communicative models, instruments, methods, and theories.
- explain how communicative interventions match the needs, perspectives, characteristics, and contexts of target groups.
- demonstrate how the quality and effectiveness of communicative interventions can be improved.
- report the results of a communicative project in a way that is scientifically sound, to all persons involved.
- work in an organization with a specific structure and culture without compromising his/her own integrity and expertise.
- deliver a concise, persuasive, and transparent oral presentation to communicate his\her findings to persons involved.