Theology and Reason in the Public Sphere
On 9-10 November, the Center for Catholic Studies will host an event that is sponsored by Radboud University, which is comprised of an expert seminar and a postgraduate workshop on Theology and Reason in the Public Sphere. The purpose of this international gathering is to promote public theology in Nijmegen by bringing together world-class scholars to identify common areas of research in public theology.
- Prof. Dr. Gijsbert van den Brink, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Dr. Amy Daughton, University of Cambridge
- Dr. Joshua Furnal, Radboud University
- PD Dr. Eva Harasta, Evangelische Akademie Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Hübenthal, Radboud University
- Prof. Dr. Christopher Insole, Durham University
- Prof. Dr. Maureen Junker-Kenny, Trinity College Dublin
- Prof. Dr. William Storrar, Center for Theological Inquiry, Princeton
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Wabel, Otto-Friedrich Universität Bamberg
During the afternoon on 10 November, there will be a seminar for international postgraduates whose research relates to Public Theology. Our distinguished guest speaker is Prof. Dr. William Storrar who is the Director of the Center for Theological Inquiry in Princeton USA.
Spaces are limited and registration is required.