The Titus Brandsma Institute works collaboratively with various organisations.
Organisations which established and continue to support the Institute:
- Radboud University, Nijmegen – rooted in a Catholic foundation, a student directed research university with an international orientation.
- The Carmel Order (O.Carm) – an international religious community with a particular focus on the experience and study of spirituality.
Organisations which the Titus Brandsma Institute works with in the areas of research and education, publications and the provision of services:
- The Stichting Carmelcollege – an alliance offering a broad range of secondary educational provision and which is committed to the building up of tomorrow’s society.
- Saint’ Anselmo (Rome), a Benedictine international university which, together with the Titus Brandsma Institute, provides a Master’s level study programme: ‘Cultural Dimensions of Christian Spirituality’.
- The Titus Brandsma Memorial (TBM) – a centre for contemplation and formation, which advances the study of spirituality and seeks to keep alive the memory of Titus Brandsma.
- The Dutch Carmelitan Institute – an institute in service of the Carmel order history and spirituality
- Center for Carmelite Studies – School of Theology and Religious Studies at the Catholic University of America (Washington)
- The Konferentie Nederlandse Religieuzen (KNR) – the umbrella organisation for all religious institutions in The Netherlands.
- The Katholische Akademie Schwerte – an academy for research, adult education and dialogue. One of the core areas of research is lay spirituality. Together with the Titus Brandsma Institute, the Akademie publishes the series: Felderkundungen Laienspiritualiteit.
- The Institute of Spirituality in Asia (ISA) (Manilla) – an institute for research into spirituality in Asia, particularly the Phillipines. ISA provides academic education in various organisations.
- The Fakulteit Teologie of the University of the Free State (Bloemfontein) works together with the Titus Brandsma Institute in the area of Biblical spirituality.
- The Kueser Akademie fϋr Europäische Geisteschichte – a scientific research institute which, among other areas, focuses on the philosophy of spirituality.
- The Verband Katholieke Maatschappelijke Organisations (VKMO), connects together the professional aspects of various social organisations with spirituality.
- Herman Westerink and Thomas Quartier are as professor affiliated to the Faculty of Theology and Religious studies Leuven.
- Herman Westerink works as visiting professor in Leuven, appointed by the Kenniscentrum voor levensbeschouwing en geestelijke volksgezondheid (KSGV).
- Together with the researchplatform Religion and Transformation in Contemporary European Society (Vienna University) we organize conferences and publications on spirituality.
- Verus, association for Catholic and Christian education, is an organization for schoolboards of Catholic and Christian schools.
- Vincent de Paul Center Nederland – Centre for social spirituality.