What kind of text?
Any text. From a first-year writing assignment to a master thesis. It also does not matter what phase of the writing process you are in.
You can register for a coaching session in any stage of your writing assigment, whether you are right at the start or already have started writing.
You can have 5 coaching sessions for each writing assignment. Each session lasts 45 minutes.
The session takes places at the Radboud Writing Lab. If you prefer an online session, just ask your writing coach directly after you have received our confirmation.
Your writing coach is also a student (or PhD student) at the Radboud University. This peer coaching results in an equal and accesible interaction.
How much does it cost?
Nothing. Our coaching sessions are free of charge.
You can enlist the help of a writing coach for various reasons:
- You need help to define your research topic more precisly.
- You doubt if the structure of your text flows logically.
- You want to improve your academic writing style.
- You need help meeting a deadline.
- You need help incorporating the lecturer’s feedback.
- You have got stuck and don’t know how to start writing again.
- You're dyslexic and would like to develop effective writing strategies.
What don’t we do?
Our coaching sessions are not designed to help you with course content relating to your writing assignment. The best person to help you with this is your lecturer or a fellow student.