Public Transport student card

You can cancel your annual student Public Transport card ('OV jaarkaart') for the period you are abroad, which will save you almost €100 per month. You can download a form via the DUO website (in Dutch) which you can use to apply for a refund.

PLEASE NOTE: If you are eligible for an Erasmus+ grant, Holland Scholarship or Individual Travel Grant you will automatically receive a form for an OV refund during the grant application process, so no need to download this yourself!