Insurance, Visa and Vaccinations

Whilst living abroad, it is vital to be appropriately insured. Read more on the WilWeg website (in Dutch) or on the website of the Radboud International Office. You can also use this quick scan to quickly and easily check if your insurance is sufficient to cover your abroad experience.

You will often need a visa or travel permit for countries outside the European Union. The website has information (in Dutch) about these requirements.

Finally, you may need vaccinations for some countries or a medicin passport for medicins you use. For more information and for the actual inoculations consult the Radboud Travel Clinic (in Dutch).