Exchange Forms

Exchange documents have to be signed through Radboud International Office Arts. In order to do so, you have to hand in your exchange forms via our website. Please note that the format of these official exchange documents sometimes depends on which grant you (will) receive. That is why International Office will send these documents to you once you have started up your grant application.

As soon as you have submitted one of these documents (Learning Agreement, Dtm/CF or Conversion Form), International Office Arts starts processing your request. If you are on a deadline it is important to send the document(s) to us in time, taking into account a processing time of at least two weeks. Students are responsible for completing the document(s) as accurate and correct as possible.