As an exchange student at the Faculty of Arts, you are free to select courses in all our departments. When selecting courses, please keep the following things in mind:
- Choose courses from the overview of exchange courses at the Faculty of Arts
- A regular workload is 30 EC per semester
- You need C1 level of English to be eligible for courses at our department of English and American Studies (and B2 for other courses offered in English)
- You can only participate in Master’s courses if you have your full Bachelor’s degree
- You must meet the prerequisites of the course
- You can select a maximum of two courses at other faculties (full overview of exchange courses)
International Office Arts will assess your Learning Agreement and after (partly) approval you are allowed to register for the approved courses. The rejected courses need to be replaced.