GM: General Meetings
Every two months the PON hosts a general meeting (GM) for all PhD councils of the Radboud University and the Radboudumc. These meetings are designed to discuss a wide range of topics important for PhD candidates. Both the PON as well as the PhD councils bring in topics to discuss, ensuring a wide distribution of knowledge and concerns that are living among PhD candidates.
If you are part of a PhD council and do not receive invitations to the GM's, please contact us via email and we will add you to our mailing list. All GM's take place at 17:00-18:30 in Villa Oud Heyendaal on campus.
(Villa Oud Heyendaal, photo Stefan van Dierendonck)
Schedule and topics general meetings 2020
Schedule and topic General Meeting 2019:
- 28th of January: Flex offices in the Radboudumc
- 11th of March: Open access journals "Plan S"
- 13th of May: FAIR data management
- 30th of September: Short PhD survey
Schedule and topic General Meeting 2018:
- 29th January: Entrepreneurship
- 16th April: PhD Supervision
- 4th June: The Role of the Confidential Adviser.
Schedule and topics General Meetings 2017:
- 27th February: Kick-Off teaching course
- 24th April: Internationalization
- 28th August: Work pressure
- 30th October: Employment condition for PhDs