Free movers/contract students

It is not possible to come to Radboud University as a free mover. To be enrolled as an exchange student, your home university has to have a student exchange agreement with Radboud University.

If there is no such agreement it is possible to study at Radboud University as a contract student. Contract students pay a tuition fee per course. More info can be found on this page.