Zoek in de site...

Application study exchange NSM

On this page you can read the steps you need to undertake for your study exchange application. Please read the following information carefully as you will be contacted by both Radboud International and us, the International Mobility Office of Nijmegen School of Management. Bear in mind that the application deadlines are 23 May (1st semester) and 23 November (2nd semester).

Step 1: Osiris Application

Once your nomination has been completed, you will receive a login and password for the online application website, which is called Osiris ApplicationAfter you logged in you have to submit your application details, of which you will subsequently receive a confirmation. Once Radboud International has checked your details, you will receive an invitation by email to start uploading your application documents. It may take a few days before you receive this email. You then need to upload all the necessary application documents in your online application and submit them to Radboud International.

NOTE: once you can upload all the required documents, it is important to submit as many application documents at the same time as possible. You won’t be able to add any other documents after you have submitted them.

Step 2: Submitting application documents

  • Radboud International will contact and support you in requesting a Visa (if necessary) and in arranging accommodation.
  • We will contact you to request a learning agreement. You use the learning agreement to show us which courses you would like to follow at Radboud University.
  • We will have your Learning Agreement assessed by the Examining Board and will let you know if your choice was approved.
    • If you have approval, you will be registered for the courses and exams by us.
    • If not, you will have to submit a revised Learning Agreement with a different selection of courses.
  • If, after an approved Learning Agreement, you still need to change the choices of your courses you can use a Change Form. This could happen if, for instance, your home university will not give you equivalence on a certain course or because there is an overlap of the schedules. A Change Form also requires assessment and approval from the Examining Board before you can be registered for the new courses.