Zoek in de site...

Grants Study Abroad

The type of grant you will receive depends on your destination. When your destination lies within Europe, you can apply for an Erasmus+ Grant. When you are leaving Europe, you can apply for either the Individual Travel Grant, or the Holland Scholarship Programme. You can find more information below.

Erasmus, Individual Travel Grant or Holland Scholarship Programme?

Europe - Erasmus+

When your destination for a study abroad lies within one of the EU-Member States, as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, North-Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, and the UK, you can apply for an Erasmus+ Scholarship. The amount of this grant is determined on an annual basis by Nuffic. It is related to the country of destination and the on the number of days that you spend abroad.

Outside Europe - Individual Travel Grant or Holland Scholarship Programme

When you will leave Europe for your study exchange, you can either apply for the Individual Travel Grant or the Holland Scholarship programme. This depends on your university of destination. If you have been selected for one of the following university wide partners, you can apply for a Holland Scholarship Programme. If your university of destination is NOT mentioned on the following page, you can apply for an Individual Travel Grant.