Grants Summer school
Are you planning on doing a summer or winter school abroad to gain an international experience? Then apply for a short stay grant! The Nijmegen School of Management, in collaboration with Radboud International, offers 10 scholarships (7 for European destinations and 3 for non-European destinations) (Short Stay Grants) for summer schools to NSM students. Below you can read if you are eligible for a short stay grant, and how to apply.
Eligibility Short Stay Grant
There are certain requirements that you need to fulfil in order to be eligible for this grant:
- You are enrolled as a (fulltime) student at the Nijmegen School of Management at Radboud University;
- The duration of your programme abroad is at least 1 week (consecutive);
- The programme takes place abroad;
- You will be awarded European Credits (ECs);
- The Short Stay (Summer School) takes place at a university (not a university of applied science).
- You have not received a Short Stay grant before;
- You have permission from the Nijmegen School of Management;
- You will leave in more than 2 weeks’ time.*
* A strict requirement is that you apply at least 2 weeks before you leave for an Short Stay grant. If you're too late, your application will no longer be considered and you will unfortunately not receive the grant. If there is a special reason for your late application, please inform team SLIM of your situation in time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them by telephone at tel. 024-3610886. They will discuss your situation and inform you further.
Application Procedures Short Stay Grants
- Please start your application for a stay abroad in your Osiris account. Go to Osiris and log in with your student number and password
- Go to tab ‘Stay Abroad’ and create a ‘new request’. Please note: due to the changed Osiris environment, please follow the updated Osiris instructions on how to select the 'Stay Abroad' option.
- As soon as the faculty has approved your application, it will be forwarded to the Team International Mobility (SLIM), and then they will start your grant application. You will then receive a confirmation email from them, with a link to your online grant application.
- Fill out the online application form (please note: Firefox may cause errors)
After you have submitted your online application form, you will receive an email from SLIM with your Grant Agreement. Then, please send the following documents to email@example.com two weeks before the start of your programme abroad at the latest:
- The Grant Agreement, signed by you. Please read this document carefully!
- Your faculty’s Letter of Approval, filled out and signed by the International Moblity Office / Nijmegen School of Management. This approval will be sent to you by the faculty after your request in Osiris is processed.
As soon as SLIM has processed your documents, they will send you an email with your provisional grant allocation (if applicable).
Finalising your Short Stay Grant after your Summer/Winter School has end
After your programme abroad has come to an end you need to send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the end of your Summer/Winter School abroad:
- A certificate of attendance
- An online student report with photos of your experience abroad. You will receive a link to this online student report via email a few weeks before the end of your study abroad.
SLIM will process the documents, and if you meet the requirements, they will send you the final grant allocation via email and you will receive the remaining balance on your bank account within approximately 4 weeks.